Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Best bodybuilding supplements for people over 50.

My achievement so far as a mathematics tutor has not brought much accolades. As a supplementary income earner through internet, I didn’t accumulate big heaps of praise from my family members.

But surprisingly, I always received sincere compliments on my ability to maintain my physique even at this age. Yes, I am 50 plus but that didn’t deter me to neglect my appearance.

People beg me to reveal my secrets of maintaining an admirable shape. But I am unusually selfish; I don’t let others know my bodybuilding supplements.

May be some time in the future, when nature takes control of my health, I might pass on my knowledge but till then…

Oh, I might change my mind sooner for some barter. Any enticing offer?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: