Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Which is the best blogging tutorial?

I read this somewhere and I liked it; I am sharing it with you.
"You don’t have to write a disclosure policy about why you need to make money online."

Why I am writing this now?
Two days before, a man, highly educated, approached me to set up a blog in wordpress. I tested his Internet knowledge and found to be adequate.

When I asked him why he wants a blog, he was vague and not willing to accept that he wants to make money by blogging.

The Internet provides many income opportunities and blogging is an exceptionally effective avenue to earn money.

But blogging needs to be learnt. All you need to do is choose a tutorial that will eliminate all the guesswork for you. I recommend The Niche Blogger, created by Amy Bass.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Which is the best blogging tutorial?.If you are interested in developing a home based business then http://debtfreeliving.ilovesuccess.net can help you. They provide a Top Rate ethical home-based business that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home.

Thanks,
Camilynn