Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For the women who imagine they have started getting old.

I screamed at my husband to stop talking. All I asked him was an ignorant question about the purpose of using argireline and look at what I had to take for an answer from him.

He started showing his chemistry knowledge by talking about Acetyl Hexapeptides and amino acids. In fact, he began drawing on a piece of paper. Who is interested in knowing all this?

So, he stopped and came down to level of a woman who has only figures in her mind. I mean mathematical figures folks!

He told me argireline is used mostly by women who imagine they have started getting old at the first sight of a line at the corner of the eyes. While women like men who show wrinkles when they smile, they don’t like it on them.

But then, women are women!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: