Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

From blackheads to pretty face.

“Will moisturizing soaps remove blackheads on my face”? - asked my son, a software engineer. He looked really worried. Even a small blemish on the face becomes so visible on a youngster’s face.

I could not answer my son immediately. I looked up at www.blackheadremoval.org mainly to find out the answer to my son’s question. Yes, there was a mention about moisturizing as one of the ways to remove blackheads. There is a cream called ‘Pronexin’ that moisturizes the face and also fights blackheads causing bacteria.

Youngsters who work long hours in air conditioned environment are vulnerable to acne eruptions because of dry conditions. A little bit of sweating usually prevents acne from appearing because the skin debris is removed.

By the way, why it is called blackheads instead of black spots?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: