Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Imaginative cardboard display racks and boxes.

When I gave permission to a mathematics bookseller to install a medium sized cardboard display rack in my tuition center to store and sell books and tutorials for high school students, he profusely expressed his gratitude several times.

I expected to see a plain old wooden rack but what he brought in took me by surprise. It was an attractive custom designed cardboard box (see image below). The display box is designed in such way to display the top of the books only.














Students can easily see the title of the book and its author without removing the book from the cardboard display box. Flipping through the books is possible by two students at a time.

When the bookseller sold all the books, he left the cardboard box behind as a gift to me.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Maneesh Kalra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.