Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What are the advertising opportunities for bloggers?

What I mean advertising opportunities for bloggers is ways and means to earn by blogging by placing advertisements in a blog.

I hope I have cleared a confusion in my title.

The most obvious types of getting paid to advertise are:

* Pay-per-click: Blogger gets paid when a click is generated on the ads placed.
All contextual ads fall in this category.

* Pay-per-impression: The advertiser pays the blogger each time the ad appears on the blog's page.
This method of monetization pays the least.

* Pay-per-action: This is more lucrative than the other two types. Here the the advertiser pays the blogger when an action is performed after clicking on the advertisement.
All affiliate marketing and lead generation belong to this category.

* Text links and banner ads: This also pays well and also very easy way to get paid from blogs.

Have I left out anything?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: