Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Mane matters.

Mane matters to men and women. Some have genes that always hide their quality behind the cells but show their work on the heads. If they are not working properly, we take the help of hair vitamins and natural herbs.

The fashion of sporting long and straight hair has completed a full circle I believe. Some 40 years before, movie stars were liked just for their long hair. There was a distinct change in the fashion shortly after that and women behaved like boys.

Now, it is again the turn of straight and long hair to capture women’s (men’s too) attention. I am no exception.

My last week visit to my beautician ended up in an argument over the use of a particular hair vitamin that promises to straiten the hair in 60 days. I stood firm in my choice and refused to switch loyalty to my hair tonic.

A hair in the head is worth two in the brush-eh?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: