Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Suddenly I became a celebrity.

An invitation from a fashion designer’s studio bore my name as one of the guests. It took me by surprise. What did I do to deserve such a status? I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

On the inauguration day, when I walked into the studio, I was immediately attracted by more than a dozen chandeliers from Murray Feiss lighting. But it seemed that I was the only to know they are from Murray Feiss.

The host introduced me to the elite crowd as the one that guided her to decorate her fashion studio (it was her workstation) with those lovely chandeliers through my blog.

I didn’t know that my blog has readers from the fashion industry. I was truly elated.

When I returned home, my husband revealed that the fashion designer is known to him. I guessed the rest. My husband simply deflated my blown up ego.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Rajagopalan said...

that is a good one...you are still a celebrity! have a great day!