Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

One button; many social profiles.



We all have so many faces and we all without exception, don't show all our faces to any one person. This is evident from the way we participate and share our ideas, knowledge and mood in different social networks.

For example, my profile in Mybloglog.com might be different from my Twitter though the difference may not be distinct.

How do you follow me or any one in all the social networking sites on a single platform?
Go to SocialFollow.com Sign for free and generate a single social button that displays all your social network profile.

I think there are about fifty social networking sites of which many are new to me. An useful tool to promote your social profile.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: