Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Virtual bathing experience.

A sales flyer fell out of the newspaper. I was about to ignore it when the word ‘virtual bathing’ caught my attention. I picked up excitedly and read it. I read it again!

It was about an advertisement for walk in bathtubs and it beckoned prospective buyers to experience a virtual bathing experience at the sales depot. The ad mainly attracted just married people with enticing and rather lewd words that did not speak highly of the advertiser.

I could not hide my disappointment. The product walk in bathtub is surely a luxury item and one really enjoys a relaxing bath in it. But to say that it is for other purposes is not a healthy advertising.

Why advertisers throw their money on cheap copywriting?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: