Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

How to build loyal readership?

How frequently you check your email daily? I check my email more than 10 times a day.This has proved to be beneficial for me as I am able to spot the current hot topic in the world of Internet.

I have subscribed to so many RSS feeds, set up several Google Alerts that inform me what is being talked about by a majority of people and what is being searched by thousand of people all over the world.

I am able to pick up a very hot topic almost instantly as it is known to the rest of the world. I quickly blog about it or weave an article. The articles thus I wrote have fetched me a decent number of visitors.

Over the years, I have thus developed an image as an internet writer and built my loyal readership.

You can also do this!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....