Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

What is Phentermine 37.5?

When I came across the word Phentermine 37.5, I did not know what that 37.5 stood far. I dug around but could not find anything that explained the figure.


Many references pointed out Phentermine 37.5 as a non-prescription Phentermine. Is it right to assume 37.5 as the weight of Phentermine in each capsule?


Phentermine, the longest surviving hunger suppressant is hard to get and you need a doctor’s prescription to buy Phentermine. In spite of its producing serious side effects, it is difficult to buy across the counter.


I think users of Phentermine should know how it works. How a medicine can suppress one’s appetite, which is a nature’s gift to every living being?


Phentermine acts on the central nervous system, which stops sending hunger signals to us. I do not think it is a healthy way to stop eating less that can lead to weight loss.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: