Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Is affiliate marketing profitable?

A few of my friends who are experienced article writers have started diversifying into affiliate marketing. Still they use their article writing experience to earn money by selling digital products.

Their success is a revelation for me. Thus far, I have been focusing on blogging only. Since last 5 years, I have become more passionate about blogging. Blogging comes easily to me due to experience of writing more than 6000 blog posts in the last 5 years.

I feel I should also explore the affiliate marketing avenues if I am serious about earning more. I am knowledgeable in affiliate marketing and I have earned some money in the past. Even two days before my blog post generated a sale but it is all small money.

I am going to learn the hidden nuances of affiliate marketing from today. I am good at finding profitable niches.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: