Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

New paid blogging service.

Hello probloggers, have you tried this new paid blogging service called Link From Blog? I am yet to try it. I could use your feedback for the benefits of other bloggers from India.

The reason I did not try it yet is, my bags are full right now. I don't think I will apply to another paid blogging company.

I read a few reviews of linkfromblog.com. Generally, such reviews don't throw much light as they are based on individual opinions. What might work for you may not be the same for another.

Of late, the problogging community seems to be to busy and consequently, there is a demand for them. New paid blogging services find it hard to get experienced bloggers who know the art of writing reviews of products or services.

May be one day, when I have nothing in my bag, I will look into linkfromblog.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: