Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My free adviser on bullion market.


When you buy gold, do you buy it as a long-term investment or do you buy gold to make quick profit during the next price rally?

In my experience, when I hold the gold bar for more than 12 months, I make a substantial profit when compared to profits I made by selling it quickly when the price has increased slightly.

Initially, when I entered the commodities market, even a marginal increase in price will make me think that there may not be another opportunity to make a profit.

Then, I gradually started reading newsletters on bullion market and read several gold investment related forums. I gathered many tips from veteran gold investors. I started holding onto my bullion purchases.

The United States Gold Bureau, which is the most authentic source on precious metals market, has been my virtual advisor to buy and sell gold.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: