Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Perennial discount sale of hip hop goodies.




It would not be an exaggeration if I say that at any given time of the year, one can buy hip hop clothes at whopping 75% discount at some online shopping mall or the other.

My son used to visit jmmyjazz.com for his hip hop fashion needs. However, every time he ends buying colorful sneakers instead of hip hop clothes. At the last count, there were 16 pairs of sports shoes underneath his cot. My son’s favorite brand is Jordan and Nike.

One more of his favorite item is one of those pants with pockets at strange places. I wonder how people can reach into such pockets quickly located at inconvenient spots.

I am glad that my son doesn’t wear that platinum hardware on his ears. It will be so incongruous on a software engineer.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: