Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

The best blog traffic comes from...

The best blog traffic comes from blogcatalog.com If you are aware of the traffic analysis provided by Google in its blogger platform based blogs, you find the traffic sources for your blog.

In other words, you will know which site has sent you more visitors. My blogs are more frequented by the members of Blog Catalog. This means they are knowledgeable bloggers and internet marketers.

I have been associated with blogcatalog.com since 2006 and I must confess that I have not been an active participant in blogcatalog.com of late. I feel I should reciprocate my interest in others' blogs.

In addition, if I participate in some of the groups I have joined in blog catalog, my blogs will get more visitors.

Thank you blog catalog members for all the interest you have shown in my blogs.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: