Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Free sites to post your classified ads.

If I remember correctly, it was in 2003 when I was working as an online ad typist that I struggled to compile free classified sites. In fact, there was a rage in India for free classified sites among hundreds of home typists who earned good money by posting advertisements on free classifieds.

Slowly, the number of advertising sites increased but the online ad posting industry collapsed and I too crashed out and entered the world HYIP and made good money.

I know the online ad posting offers trickle in and there may many Indians who are working as work at home typists.

For the benefit of them, I am giving here a link to a blog post that contains 55 free classified ad sites.

Here is that link:
techshali.com/55-free-classified-sites-for-posting-ads-in-india-top-emerging/

Most of the sites in that list are new to me. A good resource for ad posters.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: