Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

Are you taking a joint life insurance?

My son threw the life insurance certificate at me with disgust. He asked me why did I take his new life insurance when he is about to get married. He argued that had I waited for some more time, I could have included his spouse also so that he can get a discount on premium.

I did not know of any such provision. I have used an online life insurance website where I was able to study the various life insurance companies’ offers and then decided what was right for him considering his young age.

Is it true that we get a discount on life insurance premium if the policy is taken jointly for just married couples?

Frankly speaking, the act of taking joint life insurance indicates a negative attitude. I think it pays only on the first death. Am I wrong?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: