I am leaving out the silver because; you would naturally aim for higher value investment having satisfied your hunger for gold.
Platinum can yield higher profits at some times because its usage is required in many industries whereas gold is mostly used in jewels and ornaments.
* Where do you learn about platinum?
* Who sells platinum?
* Can you buy platinum as coins or bars?
* When do you buy platinum?
* How long do you have to hold platinum?
* Is the U.S. Mint issuing platinum coins?
Find answers to all these questions in usgoldbureau.com, the authorized dealer for U.S. Mint.
In the year 2006, the U.S. Mint had circulated “Foundations of Democracy” series of fine platinum coins.