Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rare silver coins special sale.

When I called up my silver bullion coins collecting friend to tell him about the special internet sale of bullion coins by the U.S. Gold Bureau, he sounded surprised. He first asked me whether I am sure.

Now, it is my turn to raise my eyebrows in surprise. How on earth a serious precious metal coins expert can afford to miss the web release of U.S. Gold Bureau announcing the sale of bullion coins at dealers’ cost?

I confirmed him that the sale of gold, silver and platinum coins is on since 5 days and forwarded the link to the press release.

I told my friend that I did not buy any rare silver coins because of my prior financial commitment. I know I am missing the chance of a lifetime.

Look at this American Eagles silver coin. Is it not beautiful?


Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:
Post a Comment