Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Zit popping video is scary.

The zit popping demonstration on the daily motion video site gave me chills. My mouth went dry and I could feel the chill crawling down to my feet.

* Is it advisable to poke a needle on the zits?

* Is this a permanent way to get rid of zits?

* Will it mot leave a black scar?

* Are not there safer ways to treat pimples?

* How can people be sure whether it is a zit or something else?

I would say popping a zit on your own by looking at video clips is definitely not safe. May be a dermatologist will do it but still, when there are painless ways to cure zits, why use such a barbaric method. Certainly, we live in a different world where even eye surgeries are carried out without a lesion.

Do you agree with me?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: