Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Creative stands to display books.

Would you believe if I say a platform vendor selling used books and magazines attracted a large crowd not because of his wares but the way he displayed them?

He vendor is an old man whose point of purchase displays made the browsing of books easier and comfortable even for a large crowd. I mean he has spread his used books and old magazines on convenient stands that enabled him to arrange the books on all four sides.

This enabled the eager buyers to browse through the books without jostling each other. Considering it was only a street shop, I would say it as good business acumen.

I know the old man for quite some years. When I questioned him about his product display stands, he told me that he got the idea from a foreign magazine.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: