Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Accessories for HTC Desire Z Android.


I must tell you it was to choose the right kind of car mount for my latest htc desire Android because of several options. I did a bit of online shopping which took more time than I expected.

My husband kept saying no to my selection of car mount. I think he was right on his reasons due to the windshield size of my car. Finally I selected this (see image) stylish stand for my HTC Desire.

My son patiently configured this highly advanced Android Smartphone. Had he given that task, I would not have done it with ease. I also bought a 32 MB memory card and loaded all my favorite religious discourses.

As of now, I am using the Android only as a MP3 player. I am yet to utilize its high-tech features fully.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: