Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

How I burn calories without suppressing my appetite?

My online friends call me I am a digital rag picker because I sign up for anything that is offered free. I like to read e-books and short reports on health, blogging, IM and beauty.

Recently, I was reading a review of Lipofuze when I was offered a free e-book titled, “101 ways to burn calories”. This is my favorite topic. I have written articles on how to burn calories without the aid of weight loss pills and appetizer suppressants.

I am a firm believer of staying lean but muscular without suppressing the appetite. I would like to eat what I like but at the same, I should be able to burn my calories easily. That should be possible for all work at moms like me.

The reason for my looking at a Lipofuze review was I read that Lipofuze now contains 7-keto DHEA as one of the ingredients. This wonder material is said to be an effective calorie killer.

The review site called Supplement Critic contains useful information and is a lot different from several review sites. I have bookmarked it for future reference.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

hily said...

The best and simple tips is --Just eat balanced diet,do regular exercise, and drink GREEN tea. Really it works.

Unknown said...

Suppressing your appetite can be a tough job which needs determination in order to succeed. With the use of these appetite suppressants this will enable one to combat the cravings for food that is one hindrance in attaining an ideal weight.
Suppress appetite