Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

What stopped me from buying Swiss gold?

It is perplexing! Why have I never heard of the Pamp Suisse gold bars till date? Only when I read an offbeat article in a local magazine, I realized I have never heard of the Swiss gold bar in spite of my penchant for bullion investing.

Well, you can’t brand me as a veteran of bullion trader but I am fairly well known to buy gold coins of America and Australia and India. My usual source for buying gold coins is the United States Gold Bureau.

I spent time in the Internet to educate myself about the famous Swiss gold. Though I must say I am pretty impressed with the respect commanded by the Swiss gold, I think I like the American Gold Eagle coins more than the Pam Suisse gold.

Unlike the Americans and the South Africans, I think the Swiss people are not very enthusiastic about seeing their famous gold bars being purchased by gold lovers of the world.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

pdkamath said...

Hi friend,I think it is the right time to spend money on Pamp Suisse gold bars as bullion market is becoming bullish day by day.Thanks for the informative post.