Friday, December 24, 2010
Want to become a professional blogger like me, darren Rowse, John Chow, Pete Cashmore and Dosh Dosh? (Did you notice I have aligned myself with great blogger)
If you aspire to join us, then you need to sweat it out. You have to go through some pains that I took.
* I worked for 14 hours a day for 3 years. Now I work only for 13 and half hours.
* I saw the first sign of a few cents only after 27 days. The first check from Google came after 9 months.
* I read nearly 80 blog feed daily.
* I persisted even if my blogs did not fetch me $5 per month
* I wrote unique 18 blog posts per week in the second year and 27 unique blog posts from my third year of blogging.
* I compiled thousands of web pages as resources for my blogs.
* I painfully learnt the basics of keyword analysis, blog marketing and link building
* I invested quite a lot of sum in buying Internet Marketing tools, software and resources.
Above all, I learnt everything on my own!
There it is.! What have you decided? Do you think you have that all in you to join the elite list of professional blogger?