Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

How to become a professional blogger?


Want to become a professional blogger like me, darren Rowse, John Chow, Pete Cashmore and Dosh Dosh? (Did you notice I have aligned myself with great blogger)

If you aspire to join us, then you need to sweat it out. You have to go through some pains that I took.

* I worked for 14 hours a day for 3 years. Now I work only for 13 and half hours.
* I saw the first sign of a few cents only after 27 days. The first check from Google came after 9 months.
* I read nearly 80 blog feed daily.
* I persisted even if my blogs did not fetch me $5 per month
* I wrote unique 18 blog posts per week in the second year and 27 unique blog posts from my third year of blogging.
* I compiled thousands of web pages as resources for my blogs.
* I painfully learnt the basics of keyword analysis, blog marketing and link building
* I invested quite a lot of sum in buying Internet Marketing tools, software and resources.

Above all, I learnt everything on my own!

There it is.! What have you decided? Do you think you have that all in you to join the elite list of professional blogger?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

pdkamath said...

Hi Badriji,
It is really a "tapas" which made you a professional blogger. The amount of time spent by you shows your determination and dedication towards achieving the goal which you have set for yourself. Apart from this, you want to help fellow blogger to harvest the income opportunities through useful tips very now and then.Hope to see you shining in blogging world for many more years.
Happy Christmas and Happy new year

hily said...

GREAT said. If you are able to do this with your teriffic determinations and hard work and why not we? or US? or I?. The only thing is what I needed is INSPIRATION which I recently GET FROM YOU.
Bathroom Suites