Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alli the weight loss pill is now sold OTC.

“Come on Mala, don’t start throwing unsolicited advises about reducing my weight. I don’t mind carrying those extra 15 KGs. However, I want you to know that I am seriously considering taking alli in spite of the warning about the possible side effects”, my sister retorted even before I uttered a single word. I think from my involuntary frowns she sensed that I don’t approve of her bulky frame.

“Ok sister, I won’t open my mouth. I know alli is being grabbed up fast especially since it is now available over the counter without a doctor’s prescription. Just remember to give your feedback to me so that I can inform my blog readers”, I told my sister.

In addition, I told her to read the honest reviews and unedited feedbacks of Alli at Sybervision.con.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: