Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

To make one more sales...

I had a brain storming session yesterday with my friend regarding launching my new site. I should say 'sites' because I intend to launch 100 sites-all are info products that every Internet entrepreneur needs.

I have bought video tutorials, audio books, tools and resources from various sources with the license to sell them again and I keep all the money from the sale proceeds.

I am also going actively promote my affiliate sites through my new site. I have aptly named my new site as, "One More sales" and tagged it as, "tools and resources you need to make one more sale".

Please visit my new site One More Sales and subscribe to its feeds. You will receive only top quality news in your email.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: