Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diets that work for me.

I had to blunt when I said to my friend that diets that work for me many not work for her too. Everyone’s rate of metabolism differs and that depends on the food everyone eats.

For example, my body cannot digest pulses easily and I avoid them even though pulses are prime sources for protein. I suppose my body has enough protein already!

Those who crave to become slim again should first choose a diet plan that promotes a decline in your craving for food. Naturally, you start eating less but still enough to sustain your daily body needs. I read that South Beach Diet is the most suitable for this goal.

I devise my own diet plan and it has worked for me. You too can, after several trial and errors.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: