Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Visit orange copper and read useful blo posts.

Orangecopper.com is maintained by Joshua, a fellow Indian blogger who has an out of the blog. I could not exit his blog even after reading and browsing for 45 minutes. I wish I could blog like him.

Actually, I found him out through a guest blog post he has written for another popular blog whose feed I have subscribed to. This shows how a guest blog post can get you unique visitors if your blog content is useful and written interestingly.

Orangecopper.com has a forum too to exchange ideas, market your services related to blogging and Internet marketing and seek help in the same niche.

The blog theme is new though a bit elaborate. Visit orangecopper.com and make sure to subscribe to its RSS feed.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: