Pages

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Would Canon laser printer suit my business?

If misfortunes don’t come in singles, then it is applicable for the surprises too! It is so, at least in my case! The first surprises were from the IPL auction yesterday and the second in line was laser printers.

I was acting as a consultant for an online store of fresh vegetables and fruits. The director of the firm wanted to buy a few laser printers for his network of delivery outlets. He approached me for advice.

I immediately searched for authentic reviews in a web 2.0 site that publishes only genuine content. The surprise element came from the zero results for my search in it.

I already decided on Canon laser printers. I was only looking to find new machines with more features. Like anybody else, I want to purchase a cost effective laser printer.

Any recommendation for me?

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: