Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Become a guest blogger for blogging pro.

I am a regular reader of Susan Gunelius of About.com I have become a big fan of her in depth blogging articles on just about every aspect of blogging.

One of her recent blog posts was on guest blogging at bloggingpro.com. I don't do guest blogging but I have accepted guest blog posts in many of my blogs.

I visited http://www.bloggingpro.com/guest-posting-on-bloggingpro/ and read the guidelines for guest bloggers. Hmmm.. quite a lot of dos and don'ts but all are reasonable really. Blogging Pro is owned by Splashpress Media

One point in the submission guidelines said that great blog posts will be allowed to be submitted in their other network sites. I wish they could have indicated what their other network sites are. This would encourage more bloggers to try out their skill on guest blogging.

I would urge new bloggers who are looking to brand themselves in the blogopshere to visit bloggingpro.com. It is certainly a good place to gain exposure.

While reading submission guidelines and rules, I came to know about "Community of Guest Bloggers" located at http://myblogguest.com/
This is news to me; I intend to explore the site and blog about it here.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Andy from Workshopshed said...

I've had a couple of guest posts now on Workshopshed it's a good way to get a bit of variety and see how other people write. I also like to have workshop interviews, it's hard to do over email as you can't easily react to what the person answers but I've not had to significant editing of the replies so far.
My latest poster volunteered to write about his company so I just padded out his writing with some pictures and put some appropriate links and credits in place.
I might submit something to blogging pro about my upcoming experience on moving across to wordpress as that's something that I can't really write about on my main blog without going completely off topic which is one my primary self guidelines.