Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Join ReTweeters club.

I think I am too late to blog about a new way to get free traffic to your individual blog posts. However, we all can still try and join this bloggers club called ReTweeters club.

I actually stumbled on to this blog post only a minutes ago accidentally though I am feed subscriber to Harsh Agarwal's Shoutmeloud.com. The concept is simple and ancient: "You scratch my back I will scratch yours".

You join this club for free. The acceptance criteria has laid a few points. So, be sure to read them before you apply.If Twitter frowns upon finding this out, don't stare at me.

ReTweeting by a varied bloggers from different locations in the world with their own followers can be effective in bringing a fresh rain of traffic to you blog. It can viral and your Twitter profile is bound to grow.

If interested, please visit this link:
http://www.shoutmeloud.com/join-retweet-club-for-bloggers.html
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: