Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do you think you know what you need for your office?

This blog post could be a lesson for many and a reminder for those who automatically assume they know all when it comes to setting up a new office for any business.

It was in the year 2000 when I set up my office for my mathematics-training center. As I said, I thought I new all about buying office supplies online and went about doing just that.

On the first day of my office, I spent nearly 4 hours (intermittently) on the telephone to order a myriad office supplies that included (don’t laugh at me):

  • a mini waste basket,
  • two shelves to store whiteboard marker pens,
  • business card holder,
  • a handy telephone book,
  • a box a rubber bands,
  • tags for tying up answer papers,
  • paper cups
  • a wall clock.

When I originally bought whiteboard and other paraphernalia of all the big office supplies, I prided myself at my efficiency.

When you next order office supplies online, you better visit officesupplygroup.org and browse through their big catalog. You won’t miss anything.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: