Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The power of blogging for a politician.

My application as a guest blogger was accepted by Technorati. I submitted my first guest blog post rather tentatively. Technorati is a big name. I did not have enough confidence. Their editor email me when I am going to submit my first article. This added to my tension.

I procrastinated a few more days before submitting my blog post titled, "The power of blogging for a politician".

I anticipated a long time before the editors at Technorati even look at my blog article. I was completely taken aback when I read their email the very next day that my article is published.

I am very happy and elated.

Article first published as The Power of Blogging for a Politician on Technorati.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: