Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Diabetic patients should read this news.

Intrigued by the number of Actos lawsuit being filed, I thought I would dig a bit deeper into the issue. As the wife of Type 1 diabetic husband, I am always interested in updating my knowledge about diabetic medicines.

Pioglitazone is the chemical name of Actos, an anti diabetic medicine that has been in the market for long. It seems the FDA first took notice of complaints of harmful side effects of Actos last year.

What I read further was shocking. Not only Pioglitazone but other such oral diabetic medicines might cause damage to heart’s capacity to pump blood to all parts of the body.

Coming to think of it, my husband also complains of pain in his toes which the doctors told him that the cause is due to lack of blood flow.

I believe the victims of Actos are filing lawsuit and they are being helped by the Actos attorneys O'Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: