Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Are you still buying backlink packages?


Have you noticed a surge in backlinks providers? Apart from newbie bloggers who offer backlinking services through DP forum, a few are further encouraged to put up a website selling their backlinks packages.

The business must be good else how come there are several of them advertising backlinks packages through Google AdWords? A few minutes ago, I was tempted to click on a Google ad from my email screen, The subject line said $30 per PR 6 backlinks. However, when I landed on the advertiser's site, I was greeted with $395!

I quickly exited. In my opinion, getting links back from sites that are not in way related to your blog's niche is absolute waste of time and money irrespective of the PR of the sites that are going to link to you.

Image courtesy: Google images
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: