Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Improve your blogging with Franklin Language Master.


Shamelessly, I was looking at the gadget that you see here at the hands of a blogger-a professional blogger to be more specific. He caught me; rather I got caught staring at his language master franklin. He did not mind the privacy intrusion. On the other hand, he looked pleased that he possessed one.

Silently, he passed it on to me. As I was not wearing my reading glasses, I asked him why he bought it instead of when and where. I know it from The Source.

He admitted quite frankly that his English vocabulary is not yet suitable for a professional blogger. Once, he happened to do a review of the Franklin language master dictionary and he bought it actually before he wrote his review.

From then on, he carries it always with him and confessed that his written English has definitely improved.

I appreciated his genuine interest to excel in his work.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: