Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A review of Blog Distributor.


Has anyone had any success with Blog Distributors? Only yesterday I stumbled on to https://www.blogdistributor.com/ and wondered why it did not come to my attention till then!

It is probably not a favorite among my fellow pro-bloggers. The site does not have any information about the owners though it has published its full street address.

I believe bloggers can submit their blogs of lower page rank too. Blog Distributor gives just 48 hours to complete a task but they pay only once in a month which might put of several bloggers who are used to get their payment in one or two weeks.

A review (http://www.toasteggme.com/index.php/money-making-opportunities-site/get-paid-to-blog-at-blog-distributor/) of Blog Distributor said that only U.S. and Canada bloggers are accepted though I did not find it in the FAQ of the site.

What I like about the site is you only need to a write a 100 words review to get paid.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Dean Saliba said...

Did you sign up with them in the end?

I submitted a task (job) which was approved in July 2011 and I'm STILL waiting for them to pay, they just simply push the pay date back each month.

I thought it might have been an oversight so I completed some more Last month and still the pay date was pushed back.

I have emailed them at least 12 times and have never received a reply.

Not a very good company indeed.

Rangan Badri said...

No, I never did. I am sorry to read your bad experience with them

Dean Saliba said...

Just to add confirmation for your readers, I have now racked up $140 in earnings with them and they have not paid me and have ignored all emails.

The only time they contact me is in the form the automated emails offering me more jobs.

I have given up hope of receiving the money and hope people read this and avoid using them, there are others like SponsoredReviews that are much more reliable.

Have a great day. :)

Jen said...

Don't work for a company called BlogDistributor.com they are a scam and owe me money. They keep pushing the pay date a month. I have been waiting 2 months for payment, they don't respond to emails or phone calls and make up the rules as they go. It says you get paid once a month its been 2, they don't state how much you have to have in your account in order to get paid, yet they have told other bloggers otherwise. This company is a scam and I wish I could find any social media places they have so I can commit on them to tell people to stay away from them. I am really thinking about going to the companies they have you do blog posts on and tell them they are hiring a company that is a scam and its not paying their bloggers what they owe!

KD Forsman said...

I too am having a negative experience with them, and have copied your comments onto my blog (within one of my so called paid postings), in an effort to get a reaction from this crowd. Not nice to think that the many posts I have done for this company are going to go without getting payment :(

KD Forsman said...

just following up on the post I left... that strategy worked :) so big thumbs up to BD, it's just a pity that it took such drastic action to get a response.