Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Tourmaster jackets for women with more features.



When it comes to winter dresses, I am poor. I always borrow my husband’s tourmaster jackets of which he has several. During this March, I am planning to my son who lives in Oslo, Norway where the temperature hovers around 4 degree even in March.
Though my husband would be willing to lend his jackets, I thought for once, I would wear something that fits me perfectly and one that is made for women only. I hate rolling up the sleeves of my husband’s Tourmaster jackets that extend over my hands by about 4 inches.
I came to know about the closeout prices for Tourmaster Trinity jackets for women. It has so many features that include as many as 5 packets and three vents for free flow of air.
Ideal for me!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: