Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blogs Avenue-a blog directory.

I was sent an email that contained a link to Blogs Avenue, a new blog directory that has Google page rank 4.

The web site is not all that attractive but loads fast. I tried to submit my http://income-opportunities.blogspot.com and succeeded though I am not satisfied to submit it under 'business' category. It is the nearest category available in Blogs Avenue.

I wish there were more subcategories to choose from. Visitors who land on a blog directory will stay long and get what they were looking for if they can navigate deep.
That is why demoz.org is such a popular web directory.

Blogsavenue.com has no solid information about its promoters.

Their FAQ and Sitemap links produce '404' error.

Business blog
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: