Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WP plugin for automatic link building.

Link building continues to bother website owners and bloggers after several changes made by Google in its indexing algorithm. Opinions pour in from IM veterans regarding new link building methods but they don't conform leaving me along with millions of bloggers confused.

An email from Brad Callen notified me about a new wordpress plugin that builds automatically every time you publish a blog post. I have great respect for the Callen brothers but I am surprised they promote an automatic product in the Internet marketing industry.

I believe Google abhors auto link building and auto blog posting. Any kind of manual link building exclusively to boost search engine rankings is looked down by Google.

Any more insight on the topic?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: