Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I referred Dr. Michael Skyhar to my orthopedic surgeon.

My Orthopedic doctor was looking at the profile of Michael Skyhar MD on his computer screen for a long time. His facial expression showed disbelief when he went through the list of publications by Dr. Michael Skyhar.

When his glance stopped at the publication on Arthroscopic treatment of septic knees in children, he clicked on the link and read the presentation on septic arthritis of which he thought I had contracted.

I think his next questions to me were derived from reading the pub med to gauge my malady.

I then told him about the largest network of doctors-Doximity.com and how it is proving to be great platform for doctors to serve their patients better.

Doximity enables doctors to connect with each other and communicate vital information within an exclusive, private network.

Isn’t it strange that a patient referred another doctor to his own doctor?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: