Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

Special annuity income calculator.

Novice investors like me are perpetually confused about life annuity rates that fluctuate like volatile share prices. After carefully considering the options of a given quote, when I was about to choose the best, the rates would again change forcing me to reach for my calculator.

My friends would be bombarded by my telephone calls and they would be further confused my misinterpretations of the changes. I am good at mathematics but when it comes to financial calculations, my mathematics experience deserts me.

I don’t agree with the notion that aged life partners should jointly hold a life annuity scheme. We have individual investment schemes.  Of late, the financial market is flooded with life annuity proposals making the task of choosing the best difficult.

I wish someone develops a special annuity income calculator considering the hundreds of rates and offers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I am also confused by annuities and completely agree. Maybe someone will read this and make a good annuity calculator and help us all out.
-Jeff