Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why problogging is not everybody’s cup of tea?

Even I was surprised that I composed a blog post of more than 500 words. I always lacked the patience to write a long story.

Therefore, to cut the story short, one of my blog posts titled, " Why problogging is not everybody’s cup of tea?" was accepted as a guest blog post by Mr.Pradeep Kumar, the author of Hellboundbloggers.com, a widely read blog and famous for its excellent content.

I don't generally write for other blogs but the new trends in SEO compelled me to earn a few back links from authority blogs of the same niche.

I have bookmarked some more blogs to submit a guest blog post.

Click the link below to read my guest blog post.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guest posting is always the best part in getting backlinks buddy. Nice one




Blogger Tricks