Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

Where to buy pedestal bathtub?


The home builder stared at me for a long time when I told him he can get me a pedestal bathtub online. Obviously, he was not used to buying such big items online though he knew what a pedestal bathtub is.


He said he never bought bathroom needs online as he could not check for any manufacturing defects. In addition, shipping back in case of defects is cumbersome.

While he had a valid point, I think, if he chooses a reputed online vendor, he need not have to worry of faulty merchandise. I quickly opened my laptop at the building site and showed him a couple of web sites that sell bathtubs among bathroom fittings. 

When he saw that even big hotels buy bathtubs online, he seemed convinced.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: