Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Why doctors prefer colored, flowered scrub tops?

printed scrub tops for doctors

At first I did not recognize my doctor from the team of doctors who were just emerging from the operation theater in flowered scrub tops in different colors. My confusion was confounded further because of the head and face masks. My doctor is a close relative of mine.

Only when I saw the smile from one of them, I recognized her. I admitted to her about my confusion because of colored and flowered scrub tops in place of sparkling white uniforms that doctors wear especially in operation theaters.

When I passed on my compliments, she told me her team of doctors just started trying this new idea of colored scrub tops after reading about several positive reports that revealed better patient reaction to treatments.

I think it is a welcome sign.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: