Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Readymade blogging business.

The decision of launching my readymade niche blog business was taken long back. I even bought 65 blogs on 65 different niches. All the 65 niche PLR blogs are built on wordpress with professional themes and premium plugins.

My only problem was ignorance in uploading the PLR blogs in my server. I tried several times to upload a blog with the help installation manual but ended up looking at either blank screens or error messages.

Two days before, I finally looked at a live "Adsense Tips, Tricks and Resources' blog that I managed to upload in my server. I will try to upload a few more blogs to boost my confidence before plunging headlong in to my Internet Business House.

Please stay tuned.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: