Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The two best ways to earn money online.

How to earn money online
By now, after years of experimentation and after thousands of Internet businessmen logged their testimonials, it is very clear that there are only two genuine and proven money making methods online that are Blogging and Information selling. On a closer look, blogging too fall under 'info selling', but there is a certain freedom for bloggers and I find it easy to come by. Many true bloggers would conform with me.

How to earn money by blogging?
No, I am not going dwell deeply into that because it has been spoken millions of times by just about every blogger. What I intend to drive is which kind of blogs make money automatically for you and what you should actually do to make a living by blogging.

Niche Blogging
Niche blogging on high demand subjects throw more money earning opportunities than a general blog where you can write anything under the sun (and the moon too). The only glitch in niche blogging is, you dry out of content ideas soon though I could point out a dozen or so niches that offer big scope for blogging for more than 20 years.

I think it is going to be a lengthy blog post which I generally hate so I would split it into a several blog posts.

Wait for for the "The two best ways to earn money online-part 2".


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: